Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I Got 99 Problems, But a Blog Ain't One

This is now the 7th blog I've created. Each of my blogs has a specific topic, but this one will encompass All That Other Stuff That Pisses Me Off.

Don't get me wrong; I've got a wonderful life. But there are a lot of things that make me angry like Hulk. So, like many human beings with internet access, I take to the online world to vent my frustrations. What do I hope to accomplish? I'm smart enough to know bitching about shit doesn't stop that shit from happening. I've developed to the point where I like to surround myself with mostly positive people and thoughts, so why would I create a blog of negativity?

Well, you can't hide and pretend stuff doesn't exist, that injustices or hypocrisy isn't happening, so why not let it all out and then go back into Happy Happy World? And who knows; if you're lucky, maybe I'll rave about things I love with as much passion as the things that I hate terribly.

About what topics can you expect to read rants? Oh, the usual:
  • Politics
  • Religion
  • Religion in Politics
  • Human Beings 
  • Other Stuff
You may ask yourself 'Why do I care about the rantings of this writer?' I don't know. I'm not you, so I can't say for sure. Maybe you'll find it entertaining, truthful, or that it induces rants of your own. All I know is I gotta get these words out of my brain and on the 'page'. Sometimes it's cathartic and sometimes I'm just looking for an 'Amen!' (in a non-religious, preach-it! kind of way) and who knows... I may be a meme someday. I Dream of Memies? Actually no, memes are for exhausting, not life aspirations.

from http://toodamnhigh.blogspot.com/   ... I prefer to sing it as written :)
Be sure to Subscribe (Follow by Email on the right) so you can be the first to read my rants. Lucky you! ;)P

Rants will be quick to arrive... a few are already boiling....

No comments:

Post a Comment